Lady Bug Nail Art for Beginners.
How would you describe your style? Are you a minimalist or a maximalist? If you are a minimalist, then you probably don’t spend much time on nail art. On the other hand, if you are a maximalist, then you probably love to experiment with nail art designs.
Nail art has become very popular over the years. The beauty of nail art is that it can be done at home without having to go to a salon. There are many ways to create beautiful nail art designs. Some of them include using acrylic paints, gel polish, glitter, stickers, and even fake nails.
Read more :Lady Bug Nail Art for Beginners.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to create a ladybug nail design. This simple technique is perfect for beginners who want to try out some fun nail art designs.
Today I will show you how to do Lady Bug Nail Art for Beginners. It is simple, and you don’t need special or fancy tools.
- Nail Polish – Red, Black, and White.
- Clear Top Coat.
- Black Fine Permanent Marker.
- Bobbie Pin or Dotting Tool.
- Two coats of your favorite Red Nail Polish.
Make sure your color is dried completely between coats.
- Draw a black line down the middle of the nail with a black permanent marker or your black nail polish.
- About 1/4 down, paint a strip of the nail tip black. (see below).
Again make sure the colour is thoroughly dry before continuing.
- With your Bobbie pin or dotting tool, apply two medium white dots in the black tips for the first part of the Lady Bug eyes.
- Once dry, add smaller black internal dots inside the white ones (as shown below), and your ladybug eyes are now done.
Nearly finished now …..
- Now all you have to do is to add the black dots along the back section of the nail. You can do as many or as few as you like.
- Just add your Clear Top Coat and let dry to finish your design.
Your finished product will look like this – how exciting!!!!
This design can be applied to all your nails, but I prefer to add it to one nail on each hand, usually the same nail. That way, you will have beautiful red nails with two special accent nails.
And remember, you can’t make a mistake, but you can create a New Style. Have fun creating.
I hope you enjoy this design, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.